The charming chateau dominates the town. Several architectural styles from Romanesque to Baroque took place during its reconstruction. Since 1753, the Lobkowicz family has owned the chateau. They opened its gallery last century and thus exposed copies of period furniture and a rich collection of paintings from well known masters to the public. Grand wine cellar in which wine tasting is held is under the whole castle (except the northern wing).
- Constance is located in the crypt of provost monastery of St.Peter and Paul.
- The crypt which served as a supplement of the monastery cemetery is a gruff Gothic room with relics of 10 to 15 thousand people.
- The bones are arranged in a shape of simple ornaments.
- Skulls and bones with war wounds are stored together in one place.
Admission: Adults 110, – CZK, students 90, – CZK, children under 12 years free.
- Melnik is about 40 km from Prague
- approximately 40minutes by car
- Approximately 4.5 hours round trip
- 2000 CZK / 90 EUR for 1-4 passengers
- 300 CZK / 13 EUR for each additional passenger
|1-4pax||5pax||6pax||7pax||8pax||each addit. person|
|CZK||2000||2300||2600||2900||3200||pax / 300CZK|
|GBP||77||89||101||113||125||pax / 12 GBP|
|EUR||90||103||116||129||142||pax / 13 EUR|
|USD||125||144||163||182||201||pax / 19 USD|