Konopiste castle was founded in the 14th century and renovated in 1887 by the Habsburg throne successor, Franz Ferdinand d’Este (one of the guided tours is dedicated to him). The castle is famous for its stunning collections of weapons and hunting trophies.
On the return trip there is an opportunity to visit the brewery Popovicky Kozel.
- Konopiste is about 50 km from Prague
- approximately 50minutes by car
- Approximately 5 hours round trip
- 2000 CZK / 90 EUR for 1-4 passengers
- 300 CZK / 13 EUR for each additional passenger
|1-4pax||5pax||6pax||7pax||8pax||each addit. person|
|CZK||2000||2300||2600||2900||3200||pax / 300CZK|
|GBP||77||89||101||113||125||pax / 12 GBP|
|EUR||90||103||116||129||142||pax / 13 EUR|
|USD||125||144||163||182||201||pax / 19 USD|