Prague Brewery Tour
Czech Airport Shuttle provide 3.5 hour Prague Brewery Tour takes you to three of the city’s most famous microbreweries and includes 11 varieties of Czech beer and traditional Czech appetizers for you to sample!
Join our relaxed but sophisticated experience. Sample beers from 3 major, mass producing Czech breweries and 4 specialty beers from local Prague microbreweries and brew houses. We bring 7 amazing Czech beers together for 1 magical and educational experience.
Our goal is to teach you to evaluate the complexities of beer through the fundamental rules of proper and correct tasting:
Examining the aspect, aroma, taste, body, finish and of course, setting the mind free.
Price and meeting time
- every night at 8pm or 9pm – 490 CZK / 20€
Transfer to meeting point
- 300 CZK / 13 EUR per car for 1-4 persons (sedan or minivan)
- 50 CZK / 2 EUR for each additional person (max 8 persons per minivan)
- For groups of 20 or more, price on request
Address: Dlouha St. in the courtyard, (150 meters from Old Town Square) Prague 1
- Experience the best in traditional and modern brewing techniques in Czech Republic’s cultural center. Visit, by foot and tram, three of Prague’s most diverse breweries in the city’s historic New Town. In each brewery you will have the opportunity to taste the beer that is brewed right there, on the spot. From traditional light and dark beers to seasonal brews, each taste will introduce you to the centuries old tradition of brewing in the Golden City.
- This tour covers: Pivovarsky Dum microbrewery, U Fleku microbrewery and U Medvidku microbrewery.
Daily at 12:00, noon
Duration: 3.5 hours
Tour finishes near Old Town Square
Brewery Tour with expert Beer Master includes:
- Visit 3 microbreweries
- Taste 10 varieties of micro brewed beer
- History, legends, and facts of Prague’s historic New Town
- Travel by tram
- Brewing techniques and traditions from the Beer Master
- Demonstration of the fundamental aspects of beer tasting
- Traditional Czech appetizers in a real brewery Beer Hall
We love beer and the thing that gratifies us most in our work is transmitting our passion and enthusiasm to others.