Preferred payment: cash in CZK after the transfer
Clients usually prefer to pay directly to the guide upon arrival at their destination. We currently do not accept payments via credit or debit card. Prices are fixed in CZK. Prices in GBP, EUR and USD are to be calculated according to current rates.
Option 2: PayPal payment
If you prefer to pay in advance via PayPal, please let us know. Note that this service charges an extra 4% fee from the total amount; this fee will be added to your invoice. The process usually takes 3-5 business days. If you decide to pay in advance, please read the cancellation rules.
Option 3: bank transfer
It is also possible to pay in advance via bank transfer. Please note, that this service charges around 3% fee from the total amount; this fee will be added to your invoice. The process usually takes 7-10 business days. If you decide to pay in advance, please read the cancellation rules.
To send money via bank transfer you will need the following information:
Address: Cajkovskeho 2421/15, 13000 Prague 3, Czech Republic
Our bank info:
Account number – IBAN form: CZ930300 0000 0002 51475182
Address: Ceskoslovenska obchodni banka
130 00 Praha 3
Swift (BIC): CEKOCZPP
We do not charge any extra fees, and we keep the lowest possible prices, so that is why we can not pay fees for money transfers (from your bank to our bank). All fees must be paid by you.
- for non cash payments only
When paying in cash does not need to pay booking or cancellation fees.
If you decide to pay in advance (via PayPal or via bank transfer), please respect these rules:
We kindly ask you to pay the agreed price at least 14 days before the arrival date of the client/s.
We will provide the travel services only if the full payment will be present on our account at least 3 days before your arrival. (Large groups require earlier payment, varying depends on the program.)
Cancellation conditions and charged cancellation fees (when ordering guides, cultural and entertainment events, transportation for 15 persons and more):
- when paying in cash does not need to pay booking or cancellation fees.
- if cancelled 60 – 15 days before transport realization, 10% of the price will be held as a cancellation fee
- if cancelled 14 – 5 days before transport realization, 20% of the price will be held as a cancellation fee
- if cancelled 4 -1 days before transport realization, 50% of the price will be held as a cancellation fee
- if cancelled on the day of the transport realization, 100% of the price will be held as a cancellation fee
Cancellation conditions and cancellation fees charged (for orders of transfers and excursions):
- If canceled airport transfer is necessary to cancel delivery of the car.
- 2 hours prior to your planned arrival – must be informed our dispatching by phone
- 2 hours and more prior to your planned arrival – cancellation can be sent via email
If you do not inform us about your cancellation of transport service (eg. flight canceled, delayed etc.) and driver will already waiting at the airport, you will be charged of full price.
If you cancel the transfer two hours in advance, we will not charge any cancellation fees.
The trips must be cancelled at least 12 hours prior to planned departure for excursion. If you cancel your trip 12 hours in advance, we will not charge any cancellation fees.
If you will cancel your trip less than 12 hours prior to planned departure for excursion, will be charged a fee of 1.000CZK due to blocking a car for possible another job.