Looking for a Prague airport transfer? Looking for Prague shuttle transport? Looking for taxi service? Looking for a big bus? Looking for a best offer?
Transfer / transport from Prague airport Ruzyne to hotel or address
Official transport for individuals and groups – personal, minibus and bus service. Get a fix price and save 50% on the normal price!
Do you like privacy? Do you need to be at your destination quickly and comfortably? Book your transport just for you!
Compared to taxis save about 50%.
- 590 CZK per car for 1-4 persons
- (sedan or minivan)
- 890 CZK per car for 5-8 persons (minibus)
Use our minivan / minibus and go really cheap! The customer shares the minibus with other travelers. Share the price and go from 120,- CZK per person!
- 500 CZK per car for 1-3 persons
- (sedan or minivan / minibus)
- 90 CZK for each additional person (max 8 persons per minivan)
Are you more than 8 persons? Use our buses up to 50 persons capacity. Unfortunately, to many hotels (mainly in the historical center of Prague) is not possible to use a big bus. In these cases is necessary to use minivans or minibuses.
For groups of 8 or more, price on request
Do you provide transfers non-stop?
Yes. Our transfers are available 24-hours every day. Contact numbers are only operated from 3:00 to 24:00. For late night transfers the transportation may be provided by our partners. There is a 10% surcharge added to the price for flights arriving after midnight.
I have extra large or a lot of luggage, what can I do?
No problem, most of our cars are minivans. If you have extra large or many pieces of luggage send us the details in advance to ensure your pick up car is big enough. Standard luggage is 1 suitcase and 1-2 small bags per person; if you have more than this or are carrying sports equipment let us know.
I am travelling with a baby, do you have a seat for it?
This is not a problem, we can provide a baby seat free of charge. Please provide information on the number of children and their ages at the time of booking.
Pick up from airport
Arrival hall Terminal 1 or Terminal 2
- We wait for clients in the arrival hall (approx. 10 minutes after the real-time of your arrival), regardless if you fly earlier or you are delayed (flight status is monitored online, so we know when you arrive).
- In the arrival hall of the Prague airport (after baggage claim), passengers are greeted by a driver holding a sign with their name.
- If the driver is not in the arrivals hall, please wait for several minutes. Parking at Prague airport is strictly time limited so drivers must repark regularly.
- During the journey to your destination the driver will tell you basic informations (security in the city, transport system, places to visit, major attractions, etc.).
- The Prague airport is located about 20 km from the city center (25-30 minutes).