Dresden / Germany
The closest city to Prague that attracts a lot of tourists is Dresden. The most visited sight in Dresden is the Zwinger Palace. Inside you will find a variety of porcelain, weapons, and painting exhibitions.
The art gallery has a collection of great masters such as Rubens, Rembrandt and Raphael.
- approximately 2 hours by car
- Dresden is about 150 km from Prague
- Approximately 8 hours round trip
- 4500 CZK / 195 EUR for 1-4 passengers
- 300 CZK / 13 EUR for each additional passenger
|1-4pax||5pax||6pax||7pax||8pax||each addit. person|
|CZK||4500||4800||5100||5400||5700||pax / 300CZK|
|GBP||173||185||197||209||221||pax / 12 GBP|
|EUR||195||208||221||234||247||pax / 13 EUR|
|USD||281||300||319||338||357||pax / 19 USD|